Cliff Cliff

Very Funny

Hah, it made me laugh alot, good job

LATAR,

Hell Hounds Hell Hounds

Hmmm

I was quite dissapointed you slowed and lowered the the song, without me knowing, let alone, asking me. It was OK, altho it needed quite a bit of work to it.

LATAR,
-xXNovaXx-

ATST - Blink 182 (2004) ATST - Blink 182 (2004)

Good Job

I guess this was quite a good music video. Make some more blink 182 videos, what are you making after the not now one?

Filmpiegang responds:

Thanks! I made like 1/3 of the Not Now video already but I have examns coming up so it wont be finished before june, I think. I hope to get it finished before my birthday, june 18th, though. After that I'm going to restyle the characters of the Filmpiegang and make De Filmpiegang 3. What I'm going to do after that is beyond my knowing, I'll might make a short serious flash, Filmpiegang 4 or another music video. I'm not sure if my next music video will be a blink 182 video though but it will sure be a music video for a song played by Tom Delonge (Box Car Racer or maybe his new band Angels And Airwaves) if you have any ideas or requests, just send me an e-mail. thanks for the review!

Letter to God Letter to God

o...k...

good job.
It was O K but if you worked on the graphics and redid it; it would be better

mrnihil responds:

ill keep improving.

thanks.

Build Me Up Buttercup Build Me Up Buttercup

Good Job

Could of used a different song but a pretty good collab.
Eh.. i gave you a 5

xXNovaXx

Daizuke Daizuke

Good Work

Sort of copied from Xiao Xiao, but it was pretty good!.
I loved the Age Of Mythology Music! That was RAD!

hoTTel hoTTel

Ok....

A good sort of 'Noir' Flash, i was impressed with the sound, though not too much else.
I think if you took more time on it, it would kick ass.

STARS vs GAMES STARS vs GAMES

?

It Looked as if it was copied.
But still good work

ContraMan6000 responds:

Wasn't copied; what could I copy it from? Look at the Sonic and Link Model as well as Chris, both were made from scrap.