Cliff Cliff

Very Funny

Hah, it made me laugh alot, good job

Hell Hounds Hell Hounds

Hmmm

I was quite dissapointed you slowed and lowered the the song, without me knowing, let alone, asking me. It was OK, altho it needed quite a bit of work to it.

-xXNovaXx-

ATST - Blink 182 (2004) ATST - Blink 182 (2004)

Good Job

I guess this was quite a good music video. Make some more blink 182 videos, what are you making after the not now one?

Filmpiegang responds:

Thanks! I made like 1/3 of the Not Now video already but I have examns coming up so it wont be finished before june, I think. I hope to get it finished before my birthday, june 18th, though. After that I'm going to restyle the characters of the Filmpiegang and make De Filmpiegang 3. What I'm going to do after that is beyond my knowing, I'll might make a short serious flash, Filmpiegang 4 or another music video. I'm not sure if my next music video will be a blink 182 video though but it will sure be a music video for a song played by Tom Delonge (Box Car Racer or maybe his new band Angels And Airwaves) if you have any ideas or requests, just send me an e-mail. thanks for the review!

Mini-Putt Online Mini-Putt Online

Good Work

Nice work man, its a job well done. I gave it a 5

CYA

PsychoGoldfish responds:

Build Your Own Robot Build Your Own Robot

Nice

I really really loved the music, french house rox, a good song for it would of been Around The World too, but htis was still good, alot to do on improving but i really still like it.

DeInfierno responds:

whats french house? those songs are by daft punk. thanks for a good review though!

Evening Daydream Evening Daydream

nice. nice shizzle.

wasnt influence by DJ Daydream by any chance?

KEEP BGKELOW 0 DB.
e4tg9.

NovaGay.

synteza responds:

lol jerk-hole. you ruined my 10 streak.

PS EVERYONE GO LISTEN TO NOVA'S ROCK SHOW REMIX AND VOTE 5 BILLION

Double Damage Double Damage

nyce wun &gt;:)

nice one there, i loved it !

nova
50th review!

DJ Sash - Hypnotize (HC Remix) DJ Sash - Hypnotize (HC Remix)

Fuck!

Fucken hell sasha, this shit rocks. keep making it, i am sure this is making everyone proud. its amazing!

nova

Rave4Yourself responds:

LOL!!! I LOVE JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (you!)

*YEY!*